FOX PETROLEUM LIMITED (FPL) has a conceptual policy of adhering to sound business ethics. This primarily means honoring of commitments to the governments, joint venture partners, to its clients / customers and giving a healthy climate to its work force so that they can flourish professionally & are socially sound.
- Most of our products will be marketed through the distribution network of government agencies / prominent private players indifferent states of India and neighboring countries like Sri Lanka and Nepal and Gulf Region.
- Our products like electricity will be given to the National grid or electricity Boards of the state governments in India.
- Taking electricity to the masses of rural India adopting gas as the fuel source for establishing gas based power generating station network in few states of India.
- The Company's core business philosophy is the responsible investment of speculative funds in the petroleum sector. The strategy of the Company is to obtain early license positions in frontier exploration areas either directly or through joint venture arrangements to provide maximum value leverage on exploration success.
- The Company will continually investigate opportunities that will grow the company by adding projects to our portfolio which fit the overall strategy of the company.
“The Fox Petroleum Limited will be the custodian of overseas rich endowment of oil and gas resources facilitates and regulates the responsible development and sustainable utilization of these resources for the benefit of all Indians across India”.
“To achieve a high level of responsible development of national resources in which Fox Petroleum becomes a significant producer of Power products while ensuring maximum sustainable contribution to the socio-economic development of the country”.
“To further attract investment and enable the private sector to take the lead in Oil and Gas exploration, distribution, mineral beneficiation and marketing”. Utilizing the resources in generating electricity, further changing high end Life Style, Industrialization through Power”.
- Setting up network of Gas based Power Generating plants for few state governments in India in the first phase.
- To set-up oil exploration blocks of Government of India under Global bidding in the second phase.
- Finally to set up a Greenfield advanced complex petroleum refinery in the third phase of development.